Saturday, November 2, 2013

4 Best Celebrity Halloween Costumes of 2013









Halloween is the time of ghost and things that make our skin crawl. We all have the crazy customs and makeup to get in the spirit. But let’s be honest most of don’t have cute little customs anymore; It’s all about who has the funniest custom and who looks the best in it. Now a day it’s about how short or skimpy you look in your custom.  I miss the cute and funny customs that make you laugh and not something that makes you look slutty. I will show my top 5 Halloween customs of celebrities that I thought that shows the spirit of Halloween.                                              
         We love them and can’t get enough of what they give us, with all the dram that makes them a crazy family. The Kardashians look a likes come in at number 4. The Thompson also knows for the television series Here_Comes_Honey_Boo_Boo!   this picture shows how Halloween sprit should look like. They all look like they are having fun and they kind of look like the Kardashinas if you look closely… jest joking. I love all of their costumes and think that they did a good job of acting out as them. I love the fact that Alana custom look jest like Kris Jenner, and Mike Thompson does a good impression of Bruce Jenner. I over all love the fact they all look good and did a good job of picking a family theme that they could all  dress at and be good at playing the role of.
    E! New cast I think did a great job also of picking a group custom that I could see all of them playing them out. They are all dress up as  a  Real Housewives. (Its a show on Bravo TV if you didn't know what show that is ) . I have to say that I love E! New cast and really think that they did a good job of looking the part of  the house wife they wanted to look like. My favorite customs out of all the housewives is Terrence Jenkins as NeNe Leakes. What I like the most about his customs is how his face expression looks jest like how NeNe would look like. Over all they really look like they are all in the spirit of Halloween and I love that the guys man up and put on woman clothes.   
        I think I fell in love with this picture when I first saw it!that why it’s my number 2. Alyson Hannigan & Alexis Denisof and their daughters Satyana and Keeva went trick or treating around their neighborhood. I think that the Theme is perfect for the whole family. I love the fact that Alyson and Alexis included Satyana and Keeva. I have to say that they all look like a happy leprechaun family that will find the pot of gold at the end of the rainbow!




 My number one favorite custom this year is Iggy Azalea as Cruella de Vil. I love this so much! She looks amazing in this customs. I have to say that this look suites her very well. Her body language shows that she is in character. I love every aspects of this costume even the makeup is right on, and the Dalmatian just tops the whole costume off I think. She shows and looks like she is in the spirit of Halloween. 


I hope you guys enjoy this blog post and almost for get to say... 



Hope You All Have a Grate Halloween!

No comments:

Post a Comment