Saturday, November 2, 2013

Top 3 Best Celebrities Without Makeup



                We’ve all had those times were we don’t want to put on makeup and that when everyone sees our true colors. For some people, they don’t look as bad others and it could be viscera. In this day of age we all want to leave our house looking the best we can because we don’t know who we might meet. I don’t have a problem with makeup, but I chose not to wear it so that I don’t have to look ten yours older than my age. Almost all if not any of the celebrities you know of, that wear lots of makeup and look scary once it all comes off. I have to give say that the celebrities that look good without makeup are getting honor on my blog because they don’t have to war make up to show their beauty.

  My number 3 best look without make is Selena Gomez an actress and recording artist. I find her very outgoing and stunning inside and out. I think in this picture it shows that she does not need make to make her true beauty shine. I love the fact that she could go a day without makeup and look like herself. One thing that I really think makes her glow is the fact that she is a sweet person and shows that she cares about herself and how she looks.


Ashley Tisdale my number 2 is also an actress and recording artist and like Selena Gomez started her career on Disney Channel. She is a very day blond that has fun and lives’ life to the fullest. She is also a beauty that knows what she wants and I love the fact she can rock her natural face without being camera shy, since she is the one that took the picture you are looking at. One thing that makes her beauty glow is that she is a go getter type of person that makes her personality strong. She is a very pretty girl and I know that she will go far in like, not saying that she hasn’t, but you get my point.
 
Katie Holmes my number 1 is a beauty and wonderful mother to her daughter Suri. At her age she looks amazing and has a natural glow. I find her a strong woman beauty shows with in and out on her. I have to say that having a flawless face at her age and looking like a twenty five year old shows that she takes care of herself. Personally I hope I look as healthy as she does at her age, and not need to wear makeup to cover up may age. I think that she is a beautiful person and makes others other celebrities look bad not in a mean way, but a way to tell them to not mess their beautiful faces up with makeup.  


No comments:

Post a Comment