Sunday, November 3, 2013

Top 5 Celebrities Crush (Girls)

 
 
We all have that one celebrity crush that we obsess over and can’t get out of our minds. They have the looks the body and a great personality to our beliefs. Well let’s be honest we don’t take the time to get to know who they are and just base judgment’s on looks and what we want to believe. Having a crash is no big deal, right? When it comes to a famous person now a day, most people will never meet them or get to really know who they are. I will tell you my top five girls crush and what role they are playing in society as being a celebrity.

      
 
 
 
 
 

Zoe Saldana my number 5 girl cruse is an actress and has played varies roles. She is one of many actresses I favorer.  She is good at what she is does and shows that when she us playing a role. I love her outgoing sprite of how she sees life. I found her great role model because she knows who she is and respect her heritage and family.  One thing I found out about Zoë was that after her dad died when she was nine, she found the love for dancing and worked hard and did her best in everything she could do. The movies Avatar and   Colombiana  she stared in, shows how good of an actress she it. I feel like in both of those movies she has a very strong role to play and she does a great job of showing you what the director wanted the character to be played like.

 

      
 
 
 
 

 
  Emma Stone my number 4 girl crush is also an actress. She is not like very celebrity that grows up everything they want. She was a drop out of high school because she wanted to move to California to start an acting career. I find Emma as a down to earth type of celebrity that has a good outlook on life. I like that she is not in the media all the time, if she is in the media, it’s about how great she is as an actress. She has a glow to her that makes people like her and I really like that about her. I look up to her and find her an inspirational celebrity.
 
   
 
 
 
 

 
Lana_Del_Rey  also known as Elizabeth Woolridge Grant is my number 3 girl crush.  Lana Del Rey is an amazing sing that is known worldwide.  One think that I love about her is how her voice is unique and makes you want to fall in love with it. One thing that I think that makes her different from all the other celebrities is that she understands what it feel like to be misunderstood and have everything to lose because of her addiction to alcohol when she was young.  The fact that she got help and started to write to take the pain and make something better out of something that made her life hell, shows that she loves what she does. I’m in love with her music because of how she puts her heart in to what she is sing and the fact that her songs have meaning about her past and how she has overcome it.

  
 
 
 

 
 
Audrina_Patridge my number 2 is an American television personality, actress, and model. Her career started with the reality TV series The_Hills.  To me I think that Audrina has accomplished a lot in life, she is not like most young celebrities that are in the media, and she has kept her head up and out of all the media drama. She is a role model to me because she lives life to the fullest and same like a person that gets people and is not stuck up. I really like how she is cool with where she is at this point with her life and I hope I can be the same at her age.

 

 
 
 

 


Kandi_Burruss is a singer-songwriter, actress, record producer, and television personality.  Kandi is in the reality TV show The_Real_Housewives_of_Atlanta .She is my number 1 girl crush because she is an independent woman that knows who she is. I personally think that Kandi is a wonderful person that stays loyal herself and others. I see myself in her in many ways. I like the fact that she takes responsibility of her action and is not out there like some celebrities. She is a strong black woman and is a role model to me.  

No comments:

Post a Comment