Saturday, September 21, 2013

“We can’t stop Miley Cyrus and we won’t stop Miley Cyrus”






Miley Cyrus has always been a big part of the teenager and children’s lives and has been very successful in her career. She was on Disney Channel as Hannah Montana and her music. She also played a big role in the movie Last Song with her now ex fiancé Liam Hemsworth.  She has been one of Americas most talked about celebrities beside fromLindsay_Lohan . I know that being a talked about celebrities have it up’s and downs but I think that Miley has kept her head up and is showing who is she.  I think that the media is playing a big role in her life but she is managing to handle it. I’m not going to tell you her whole life story but if you want to know more go to Miley_Cyrus .

            Let me start off with telling you that I think Miley Cyrus is jest at that pace in her life where she is starting to let loose and find herself. I know how outrageous she has become with her music and her sense of style, but don’t we all have a part of use that is like that. I mean let’s take a step back and think about our self’s. We have all had that point in life were we done something crazy .We all go through phases in our life, even if it’s good or bad it’s a part of who we are. It's a shame how so many people who looked up to her as children are now disappointed by how she has changed. But everyone needs to understand that she is growing up and is still deciding where she needs to go in life. What I don’t understand is why people can’t accept who she wants to be or how she want to grow up.  I think the media is making it same like she has become a terrible person and is not that innocent girl off Hannah Montana like she once was.
I think that Disney Channel has set a very difficult image for people that start their careers on the show. Now a day’s all you hear about is how Miley is setting a bad example for the kids that followed her life when she started as Hannah Montana. One thing I have to say is that everyone has to grow up. What I don't understand is why people are trying to tell her who she should be. First of all you can't change a person if they don't want to change.  People need to know that she's an adult, and she’s no longer on Disney Channel or being Hannah Montana. She is her own person and does not have to go to her parents for everything. I think that people need to stop saying that she has Change for the bad.  People need to remember that she's only human, she's no different from you or me and we're all made regrettable choices. She was a role model for most of her teenage and never really got to be a teenager if you think about it. Would you like to be watched everyday of your life by paparazzi? You can answers on your own time but in reality she never really got to be a teenager and now I think she wants to live and be free because you can and no one will stop her.

Miley new music video Wrecking ball is showing how hurt and lost she is as a young woman trying to find herself. OK so her performance at the VMA's was kind of out there, but what I don't get is why people are pointing the fingers at only her. Robin Thicke was also on stage too. Robin and Miley both said before the VMA's that they both will be doing an outrageous performance. Miley even stated this in an interview on nydailynews. “Me and Robin (Thicke) the whole time said, 'You know, we're about to make history right now," Her outfit she was wearing at the VMA’S was the same outfits the girls wore in Robin Thick music video Blurred Lines. I think that media is putting a negative image on her. 

 To me Miley Cyrus has been a confident girl so far but at this point she could go one of two ways depending on the kind of person she is. I think that the media can put positive and negative influences in people lives. I think that Miley can only start learning about who she by learning from her mistakes and find who she wants to been. Or she will go downhill because of the media and will end up like other stars that have been distorted form the media. All I have to end with is that we can’t stop Miley and we can’t make her decisions for her.  

 

No comments:

Post a Comment