Thursday, December 5, 2013

Roger Rodas :The other Man that died in the Car

  Roger Rodas


If you have not heard about his death than you must not be that entrusted in his death or you are an isolated antisocial… JK, but really you should have heard about it by now. The fact that everyone is talking about Paul Walker and no one seems to care about his friend Roger Rodas the guy who was driving the car when they both died in the care accident . Most people overlook the fact that someone else was in the car, I know I did. Short story about that. My friend and I was talking about the accident and then she said “Did you know about his friend that was driving that car that also died.” I said “no “then she laugh and said "well most people don't even think or care about his friend that died let alone know that he was in the car." I told her that she made a good point and that most people only care about the person they know that is famous or focus on who we want to know about. That's why I made the  decisions to blog about him.  


That night I want on Facebook and all I saw was ads about Walker and stories about how much people (who don't even know him), wrote like a paragraph about how much they loved him and how they will miss him. I did not see a single ad about Roger Rodas, (not even one that said his name!). I think that in a selfish way we all don't really care about Rodas,because we are so focus on Walker and how he won't get to act in his upcoming movie.  Even though Rodas was famous and may not have been more famous than Walker I think that people should pay the respect of the person he was and what role he played in many of his family and friends lives. 


 I personally don't know Rodas, but he same like a good person. I have to say that I didn't really pay attention or even think about Roger Rodas ,until someone made an effort to recognize that he also died and that he was as or even more important than Walker to me. I know we have all done this once in our life and you may not see it right now or at this point in time, but we should all know and understand that everyone and thing around us is important and we  shouldn't take them  for granted even if they had little or nothing to do in our life. I’m very hart broken for what happen to two wonderful men that meant a lot too many people.

I know that you may think I'm pushing you in wanting to feel sorry for Roger Rodas  and not Paul Walker, but I'm really not. I 'm jest making you aware that most people didn't wanted to be aware of this situation and only saw the side they wanted to see from it. I know that even if the situation was different, people will still do the same thing. I know I would have. I just want you all that read this to be aware of thing even if its not a big deal, there will always be something that we don't notices or care for that will be left out and make us think back on how we could have changed it. 
 

RIP Roger Rodas and Paul Walker



 


No comments:

Post a Comment