Sunday, October 6, 2013

Letter from the editor



 
Greeting to you all out there that have read my blogs.


I wanted to take
some time and thank you. I want to tell you that this next week, I will be branching out and make all my blog relate to each other.  I will be talking meanly about health, food and products that make celebrities’ feel, rat and look the way they do. I decided that I will do this every once in a while. I will also tie media in to, but it’s meanly going to be about celebrities.    
             One reason I choose heath is that it’s become an important because it gets talked about almost every day and has become very important to our lifestyle. To me Health is a mental and physical. I think that it also take care of personal errands like relationships you have with your family, friends or a potential significant other! Yes! There are good thing about health but there are also bad ways to be healthy and the media has a lot to do with it. I will so talk about celebrities’ health and their extreme exercise I will elaborate more in the next blog on health.        
            My next media topic will be food! I can’t wait to blog about it!  There are many things about food everyone likes. In this blog I will go through some of the healthiest food and what is not so healthy that celebrities eat. I will tell you about celebrities food diets and how the media make it same so easy.  There will be the 101 on food health and how what celebrities eat and how they stay fit.  I don’t want to tell you everything but I hope in this blog you learn something new about celebrities and how it’s not easy for them when it comes to eating right.     
            Last but not lest is products that celebrities use.  There are so many I could talk about that it would take me my whole life time to tell you. I will keep it as simple as possible and give you all the basic creams and herbs celebrities use. I will also discuss about the cost to get a facelift or Botox.  I can’t say anymore but I want you guys to read it and found out for yourself .I hope you come back and read all the blogs. Let me know if you guys like it and I will start to do more!

No comments:

Post a Comment