Saturday, October 19, 2013

What Happen to Lindsay Lohan ?










Lindsay Lohan is a very talented actress and singer. But we all know about her drug and alcohol abuse, and her legal troubles. Lindsay Lohan appearance and reputation have been permanently damaged and her career of acting is over. Lindsay Lohan has lost a lot of people respect due to her bad behavior and no matter what she say or do people will always see her as a bad person because of her past.  Her reputation is so bad that the only people who are really willing to hire her are directors for adult films and Playboy. I think that Lindsay Lohan  know better to not do something that could screw up her reputation even more and want to see her get her life and career back together. Yes I understand that everyone makes mistakes and nobody is perfect. I get that, trust me I do but Lindsay Lohan continue to make mistakes and just seem to have no regard and/or respect for life.  

            I think that her friends were a bad influence on her, but at the same time that doesn't excuse Lindsay troubles.  I know we don’t always see our friends a being a bad influence, but sometimes we need to realize it before it gets out of hand and remove them from our life.I think that the friends that had a very bad influence on  Lindsay was Paris Hilton . Lindsay had a lot of her own personal issues before Paris Hilton got in the picture. Paris Hilton probably just made things worse but I don’t think that she is the blame for all of Lindsay problems. In my opinion Lindsay Lohan is an adult who should have acted mature and stayed out of trouble and dealt with their personal issues in a mature way like going to seek therapy. You cannot blame another person for someone's mistakes. She needs to own up to what mistakes she made and take responsibility for their actions.

            I also think Lindsay Lohan mom are the main reason behind Lindsay Lohan bad behavior. Lindsay Lohan mother, Dina was more focus on making money off of Lindsay instead of being the loving, caring parent. I think that is why Lindsay stated to not care do got out of hand. There is a saying that my parents always say “It’s only the parents fault if they are not trying”.  It most have been extremely hard on her knowing that her mom (A person that is loving and always there for you) don't have the love, support she needed from her .The fact that she is a star in Hollywood makes it worse because, living there at a young age like her it is a very cruel and mean lifestyle (with all the paparazzi, the media, the drama, etc.). I personally think that she needs a mother figure in her life because her mother is crazy. Her parents are most likely the reason for her troubles but that is irrelevant at this point because Lindsay Lohan is an adult now and she should have handle her issues in a mature way instead of acting out and getting involved in bad scandals and legal trouble and unfortunately due to her years of drug, alcohol, and legal trouble.

             I think that everyone makes mistakes just cause Lindsay did cocaine does not make her any less of a person I think that people need to look pass what she did and maybe see it from her point of view.  I do not think that Hollywood will forgive what she done even though they let other celebrities off the hook. I think that our so called stars we look up to teach use more about judging other and what they think is right. One thing I want you guys to take away from this blog is we should all think about how it would feel to walk in someone else shoes before we make judgments.

No comments:

Post a Comment