Saturday, October 19, 2013

Top 5 Celebrity Crush (Guys)


 

 



 
We all have that one celebrity crush that we obsess over and can’t get out of our minds. They have the looks the body and a great personality to our beliefs. Well let’s be honest we don’t take the time to get to know who they are and just base judgment’s on looks and what we want to believe. Having a crash is no big deal right when it comes to a famous person now a day, because most people will never meet them or get to really know who they are. I will tell you my top five guy crush and what role they are playing in society as being a celebrity.

                       
      My fifth celebrity crush is David_Beckham. He is a well known soccer player that plays for England and has been in the Secret Service. I think that he is a very successful man on the soccer feel and off. He is one of my favorite soccer players. One thing that I like about him is that he is very committed to his work and is a good farther to his  four children  Harper, Brooklyn, Romeo, and Cruz . The reason why he is one of my celebrities crush is because he is very good looks for his age and is a good role model for young soccer player that want to become pro athletes.

 
     My fourth celebrity crush is Dave_Franco; I find him very handsome and a good actor. One thing I like about him is that he stays out of the media. One thing that makes me attracted to him is his beautiful smile. He is the kind of person that will make you laugh with his smile and makes you want to smile too. The  Shalom Life in April of 2012 , ranked Dave and his brother, James, Number two in its list of “the 50 most talented, intelligent, funny, and gorgeous Jewish men in the world.” One reason he is one of my celebrity crush is that he is a very layback guy in general and when he is acting he really plays his part well.

 
   My third celebrity crush is Taylor_Lautner he is an actor, voice actor, model, and martial artist.  Taylor Lautner is best known for playing Jacob Black in The Twilight Saga film series based on the novel by Stephenie Meyer. One thing I like about him is his body. He is very athletic and works hard to keep himself healthy. I like the fact the he is also not in the media a lot and takes his relationships between him and the person he is dating. One reason he is one of my celebrity crush is because I’m a little obsessed with him because of his personality and the fact he is not stuck up like some other celebrities. One fact that most people don’t know is that he is going to school and takes online class. He has been one celebrity guys that I really adore and would like to meet some day.   

 
  My second celerity crush is, Daniel Sharman he is a British actor and plays Isaac Lahey in the MTV supernatural drama series Teen Wolf. I think that he is so adorable and has a wonderful smile. I became obsess with him after I stated to watch Teen Wolf. One thing I like about him is his voice. He is from London so he has an accent when he talks, which I think is very cute. I love how layback he is about everything. Daniel and I also have the same birthday month, April. One reason he is one of my celebrities crush is he seems like a funny and nice person to hang out with that has a good personality.
       My number one celerity crush, is Chris_Brown he is a Singer, songwriter, rapper, dancer and actor. I’m in love with Chris Brown. He is so hot and his voice is out of this world. He is my number one because he is good at what he does and does not care what people think about him. I love the fact that he does what he wants and live life to the fullest. One thing I adore about him is that he sings with a purpose. Even though he has had a rough pass he still doesn't hold on to it and moves on with his life. I’m a very big fan and love his music.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment