Friday, October 4, 2013

Anti Rihanna





Robyn Rihanna Fenty also known as Rihanna is a well knowing singer some people may say. Well I want to start off by saying I’m not a big fan of her. If I could say one word that describes who she is it will be harlot. I know that sounds like a rude think to say but I have never really liked her form when she started her music career.  You may already know from reading about my other blogs that I really don’t like to judge celebrities if I don’t know them. I guess that makes me a hypocrite when I say that I don’t like Rihanna. In this case you can call me one but I think that it’s my opinion on how I see her.

            One thing that I don’t like about her is that a lot of her music is provocative and what she’s wears in her videos makes her look even more disgraceful than she already does. What I don’t understand is why she’s not getting called out for all the crazy things she does in her music video but when other singers do the same as her they get called sluts, even if they don't do anything. I’m also not a big fan of Beyonce, because in my opinion I don’t think she is as good as everyone says she is.  One thing that gets me mad is why Beyonce and Rihanna don’t get called names? Does anyone see what they wear in their music videos? How about what Rihanna sings about? Don't get me wrong, but how come Rihanna doesn't get names called at her?


            Rihanna new music video has gotten out raged from her fans. She made a new music video to her song “Pour It Up’’. She looks like a harlot and the way she is dress and the things she is doing does not make her appearances any better for the public. I do not suggest you watching the music video if you are 15 or younger. Most of her fans do not like what came from this video. To be honest I really think people need understand that Rihanna has always been like that.  Why people are now jest seeing how she really is. This shows you that most people jest go off popularity status. Hitfix.com/news has a good article on Rihanna “Pour It Up’’ music video can goes more into why she should have not taken the video too far.


            There are some things I like about Rihanna (but there not a lot to be honest) . I give her a hand for doing outstanding work in four world countries and for the many accomplishments she has made at her age. For a fact I don’t “hate” her but I don’t like the way she presents herself. I think that if she was more respectful to her choice in what she does when it comes to music or any other aspects in her life, people would like her even more. I don’t want you to think I’m trying to tell you what I think Rihanna should be like, in my opinion it could help her, not that it will. I concluded that I will not be a Rihanna fan or ever think about being one, that’s why I will stick with being Anti-Rihanna.

1 comment:

  1. This is a great article about why you don't like Rihanna. I find it also interesting that her and Beyoncé don't get called all the names other artists would if they were to dress up and sing the songs that she does.

    ReplyDelete