Sunday, December 8, 2013

Author Letter








Hey views it’s me Glorie! I have started a new Trimester and I think I might change up my topic. I’m not sure of what I want to do. I have to say that I still want to write about entertainment but I feel like I get lost at words on what to write without repeating myself. I wanted to give you guys options in what I should write about .But than a really good topic came up and I really didn't need your help in the end JK… and FYI … I still need your help. Any ways let's move on.

            One of my topics I was thinking about is what the latest is. This will be about anything and everything. I will be talking about life and the ups and downs of everything I can put into words. I will mealy forces on teens and like facts. I chose this because I think that it is a good idea to switch it up and blog about something more to home. Not trying to say that being nosing is not easy to me but, I think that everyone gets tired of being in other people business. To tell you the truth I’m not even that nosey. I like to stay out of people business and worry about myself. I really should stay on topic and not talk about myself.

          As I was saying I really want feedback on what I will be changing my blog to. Another topic will be Stay Classy. It will be about the classiest people we have lining on the wonderful earth that we are distorting. That last part was just a little something that I wanted to add in that last sentence because I love the earth so much I want to give a shout out to it. But back on what we were talking about… which were… oh yeah topics for my blog. Any ways I think that out of those two topics I give you guys and in views, should please consider to picking one for me to write about. I really don’t like making decisions … I don’t know why but it’s really hard for me to make up my mind. I hope I see a comment but at this point I’m sure I will have to make the decision by myself. I won’t let you guys know cause you would already see what decision I made when you look at my blog but I should stop talking and let you guys go. Peace out .That so old, why did I even?

No comments:

Post a Comment