Saturday, December 14, 2013

Eddie Redmayne







 
Celebrity Eddie Redmyane is one of my guy crush of this year. He is an amazing actor that has stared in Les Misérables , The other Boleyn girl and Elizabeth I . If you want to find more about Eddie_Redmayne click on his name and it will lead you to his life story. From Eddie's good looks and charming smile he is a very talented young man. One thing I like about the roles he plays, is that he plays the role of a young man in the time period of 1800’s-1900. He has that type of character that fits that time period and plays it very well as an actor. I love the style of hoe they dressed him in Les Misérables. It takes curtain person that has the look and the style of a person back in the 1800’s-1900.


Eddie to me has a unique face and look. To me he looks like a little boy that has a very settle face that makes you want say “Aw”. Maybe its jest me but he could be a doll. To my surprise, most people that so know him have a very soft spot when they see him. It’s like a connection we share for someone that we find very good look. I know that we all have that with someone we have has a crush on or jest a friend that you find very adorable. When I want on about how Eddie is a person that has the look and the style of a person back in the 1800’s-1900, if you really think about it there are many other people you can name that can pull of that look not only him. Like for example Lana Del Ray has that beautiful face that can pull off a 60’s look or even 30’s.

 

To be complete honest that are many people that have a gene that makes them look like a grandparent or parent back when they were young, which makes them pull of looks that most people can’t without adding a lot of makeup to make them look like them. I think that was all have a unique part of use even if it’s not like look like someone back in the1800’s-1900’s, we still have our own face that no one else has,… well except for twins. But you know what I mean. I hope that you know and find something that makes you unique from everyone else kind, like Eddie with his boyish cram and 1800 hundred look.  








No comments:

Post a Comment