Sunday, December 15, 2013

Pinterest









If you're like most teens and young adults we are on our phones like every second. We all have an addiction (not that kind of addiction, if you know what I mean) to twitter, snap chat or Instagram. But have you heard of having a pinning addiction. Well not that kind of pin, but similar to that. If you don't know what Pinterest, then you are miss out on your life. That was not a joke. Pinterest is a place to "pin" you want or like on a board that you make. At first I thought that it was something old people do, if you think about it , I know a lot of mom's that do it, but that's not the point I'm trying to get at. The point is that when I first using Pinterest it was amazing! I'm not saying that everyone likes it but, it’s like making your own closetful of things you ever dreamt of ,and I haven't got to the best part yet !, You can learn how to make things and then  pin it on your wall.

             I might be over exaggerating, but it's worth talking about. One thing I like about Pinterest is that it has something for everyone that likes any kind of things like, babes, art, fashion, movies, you get the point. Pinterest is a mixture of twitter and Instagram. It’s like having the best of both worlds, but it’s all in one. If you’re thinking this is too good to be true you should really think it over… I’m joking, but it’s a really good website to have time to kill if you are waiting in line or pretending to text someone (we all do that in public if you know what I mean).

            So I’ve been telling you how grate and wonderful Pinterest is and I’ve really not told you a downside about the website. One thing that I really don’t like about the website is that it’s really hard to fine people. Like if you type in their name it will have three categories to pick from: Pins, Boards and Pinners. Sometimes it comes up with people they think is the person or they say that they found no search of that person. That’s the only negative thing I’ve got to say about it otherwise I think that you all should check it out. And if you want, you can send me your name so that I can follow you because, it’s really hard to find me and I need more follower and I would think you would want more to so consider it !







No comments:

Post a Comment