Saturday, December 21, 2013

New Year !







The New Year is coming and we all have our hopes to start   fresh and new. But let’s face the facts; we will be the same person when the ball drops. The thought of changing yourself or should I say “your state of mind "to become what you think is a better you. To me there is no good or bad in changing who you are, if it’s for the better. I think that we all at once in our live felt that we need to change who or what we were trying to be even if we didn't we had to tell our self we need to change. Insight of the things we try to get to change our self's, we should really be focusing on the inner person that only you know.  Here are some tips to start off your New Year.   

         

        To start off a better state of being you should always have that image in your mind or write it down or even put it on your wall so that you can see it all the time when you wake up so that it reminds you of what you are working on. I know that’s the number one thing everyone has said about having a goal and working on it but it really helps when you do those things. After put your goal or whatever you may call it in your vision you should think about it, and ask you self what you are doing to help you achieve this goal. One thing that helps me is, when I have a goal I’m working on I always over what I did or need to do , to help me achieve my goal before I go to sleep and when I wake up ,so that I know what I need to work.

            Always surround yourself with positive people that will make you feel better about whom you are and help you be a better person. I know this for a fact, I’m a very negative person and I always put myself with positive people so that I know that I need to be more positive. By doing this, it helps you be more yourself on your bad days. You always need a support team.  You don’t even have to tell them that you are trying to be a better person; they are just there to bring you up and make you feel better. I know that sounds like you are using the person but you’re really not. Think of it as feeding off their positive energy but you get what I mean.

            Last but not least stay committed! If you put your mind to anything you will be very successful in achieving it and will feel ten times better than saying you failed because you made excuses. I know that feel because I do it a lot, and to tell you the true it’s not something to be proud of. Also have fun with whatever goal you set for yourself and laugh at yourself if you make a silly mistake. I love to laugh at the sill things I do because I know that makes me understand my mistakes and builds self –confidents. I hope you all take one advice from this blog and trying it out. One more thing...


HAPPY NEW YEAR!


No comments:

Post a Comment