Sunday, December 8, 2013

Britney Spears - Work B**ch








From Britney Spears crazy moments and her ups and downs in her life, she is back and better than ever. Her new album called Britney Jean is one of her best since she can back.  The song Work B**ch has become one of the most talked about songs in 2013. In the music video she is showing off her banging body. I personally think that the song Work B**ch is one of Britney's best song in all her career. Beside from how sexy she looks in the music video the song, the song itself make has a good vibe to it. Most of her newer songs are like that and I really think most people like that she is changing it up.

            I fine this song to be a showstopper that gets me wants to work for anything and everything. I think that what she says in the song about “You wanna hot body, You wanna Bugatti, You wanna Maserati…..” “You better work Bi**ch.” This is very true in anything in life you do. You have to work for what you want to get where you want. We all want something right now or in the future that we could work for but we are not working hard enough for it. To me this song makes we want to work; it’s a really good workout song. I have to say that is song is about how hard Britney had to work to get to the place she is right now. I like the new and improved Britney, that has a banging body and don’t look a day old from how young she used to be.

            I was never a big fan of Britney Spears, but I have to say that her coming back has made me see that she will never stop trying and she is working for what she wants. What it took Britney to come back hard and better than ever before, took a lot of work. I think the lesson in this song is, don’t stop trying and that you have to work to get what you want. I do suggest that you listen to some of her other songs on her album Britney Jean, which is already out and has other amazing songs. I hope you guys go watch the music video and tell me if you like it or not. P.S some of her music videos are really scandals but the overall songs are really good.

No comments:

Post a Comment