Saturday, April 19, 2014

Anti threatening






I don't understand why people feel the need to put hate comments about how they feel about movies or someone. I know that's freedom of speech but, I don't thing you need to bash out hateful things that are not nice. Like I understand you didn't like the movie and it made you mad you spend your money on it; but there is no need to comment and threats the movie maker. Other than movies this happens to a lot to actors and actress, anyone that is rich or famous and even the less fortunate.

One question that I ask myself every time I see hate mail about another person on the media is, “why are they taking time out of their life to waste their breath". For real tho, if you just have to talk about other people and wine about your life then you are a real loser. It's one thing if you are a arguing about a good cause that may help something but if you are just being a hater and have nothing else to do than you really don't have a life. I know this make me sound like one of the hat mail people; but I just feel the need to share my opinion on this matter.

To my understanding, people that bash out others don't have any respect for themselves. Like I feel like Justin has lost lots of his respect for himself because of the choices he has but that does not mean people need to send him hate mail. I mean most people are becoming more and crazier every year it seems like. Like how kids are bring knives and guns to school and shooting people. Just recently in Atlanta Georgia they passed the law that you can have a gun with you at any time now and in any place. With all the hate mail and rude comments and threats, I don't see the need for all the hate.

I think that if you want to express you’re feeling about something you can do it in a more polite way. If you feel that you can't say or do it in a more polite manner than, write a letter and then burn it. I do think that Americans have a lot of anger with in them and they need to find other ways than the media to share their new. If we all want this to be a more peaceful world than let’s stop hurting people and start helping them.  

 

No comments:

Post a Comment