Saturday, April 12, 2014

Keep Calm and Love our Best Friends







   
We have friends that we call our best friends. We tell them everything from the boys we like, our secrets and much more. They are people that we enjoy being with and having a good time with. The more we are with them the more they rub off on us. Every moment with them in your eyes are better when it's shared with them. They give you that since of belonging. That you are accepted in the friendship. It's the best feeling in the world I know! It makes you feel like you are unstoppable. You love them like family and keep them close no matter what which is what I love about my best friends.

For me I have lots of friends. Not saying that I'm popular, but I just happen to know a lot of people. One of my best friends, I like having long talks with about life, boy's, and almost anything, I call her a good listener. I'm one of those people who see people for what they are good at. I really enjoy long talk with her because she is always there to listen and give me feedback on situations I'm in. After a good long talk I feel like I've been cure and she is like my therapist. We all have a friend like this that is always wanting to talk about how you have been or what’s new in life.

Everyone needs someone to share their secrets with. That's why we have friends. Listening is like their secret to us and is as important as talking things out. We understand each other better than a therapist and are way cheaper than one. The make us laugh and are there to comfort us though our sad time. There is always a shoulder to cry on not matter what. Most of my friends have the same mind set as me. Like they say great minds think alike

When it comes to “bonding" your friends are the meaning of it. No matter how many fights that has happen and disagreements that have happen you always find you’re self-forgiving them or you forgiving them. They are the other half of you. And we all still have slumber parties. It's a way to catch up if you guys don't have time to hangout. It's always easy to have fun with your best friends, even when you don't think about. They are your biggest influences and you are theirs.

No comments:

Post a Comment