Friday, April 4, 2014

Ten Times the Fun

 

We all like having fun the good the bad and the overall crazy. In all the days you live you have some kind of fun no matter how many bad days you have. Having fun does not take much, but having a positive view towards something. One way I have fun is by laughing. It comes easy to me so I do it more to make me feel better. Having fun in your life will make things much easier and you will be happier about your-self. 

 When it comes to fun some people think of it as playing a game or joking around. That's not what all fun is. You can find having fun in your everyday life by doing the little things that makes you happy or smile. Like I said earlier, I like to laugh because it's a since of having fun and you have a feeling of happiness. Psychologytoday tells us that laughter is the best way to a healthy and happy life style.
Fun does not always have to be something bad or sexual it can just be doing a hobby or your favorite activity that puts a smile on your face. An activity that I enjoy other than laughing is drawing. I have fun drawing because it comes easy to me and makes me feel happy about myself. It also helps me feel more accomplished and want to achieve more. There is always something you can find out about your-self and have fun doing it.

Everyone wants to have ten times the fun when they are out with friends or anything activity they are doing or playing. I know this for a fact! I'm a very loud person and like having a good time with my friends and family. I came up with the saying ten times the fun as a guide to help you have fun or a good time in your everyday life.
I use this technique every day to help me be in a better and happier state of being. The first thing you do is to find 10 things that you can change in your day to make it better and more fun if you find it boring. For instants, I have to go to school every day and I try to make the best of it so that I don't get bored. This works for any kind of job or work place you may work in. It’s easy and as you do it more often it gets easier and more fun. I hope you try this and see how it may go for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment