Sunday, April 13, 2014

Keep Calm and hug Everyone



Hugs are warm and bring joy to everyone. They lighten up your day and make you happy. You're even happier when that special person gives you a hug and tight bear hug. The feeling you feel, like your heart is fluttering. I have to say that’s one of the best feelings you can get. I think we all need to gives more hugs in our life. They have that feeling of warmth, belonging and volubility. 
Another form of saying Hi, I miss you so much, I'm here for you, are giving hugs. They mean so much in different situations. I once didn't really know why people give out hugs. I thought it was just something you do, just to do it. But there was this once point that qi saw a hug is more than that. It's a way that you can communicate with out words.Mindbodygreen.com gives 10 reasons that you should give hugs and one is because “Hugs are so much like meditation and laughter. They teach us to let go and be present in the moment. They encourage us to flow with the energy of life. Hugs get you out of your circular thinking patterns and connect you with your heart and your feelings and your breath."
If you thing about it when you get a hug you feel better. It’s like you get happier or energy was given to you. When I get a hug from one of my girlfriends they are soft and very smooth. It's different when you get a hug from a guy. They are more meaningful if you know what I mean. They hug you more tightly and it's like you don't want to let go of them. I love hugs from guys. They are the best kind of hugs other than your best friend that you have not seen in a long time.
 Hugs sometimes remind me of good times and being happy. We all need a hug sometimes just to have that feeling. It does not have to be a long or from someone special, it can just be from a random person. A hug makes your day a little bit happier no matters who's from. If we all give hugs every day to someone new, think how it would change your day and that person’s day. You would have made a new friend and made your day a little bit better. I think that we all need to start changing our mind set of who we are and others.
I wrote this blog because I got a hug not too long ago and it had an impact on me because I felt better about myself that day. My message to you is that go out and give as much hugs as you can. You only live once and if you don’t start changing now you never will!

No comments:

Post a Comment