Sunday, April 6, 2014

Spiders






 

 
Spiders are not what you call your cup of tie on an everyday bases. They are sneaky, ugly and overall scary looking. If you are like me, I'm terrified of them. I can't stand being in the same room as them or even look at them. I know there are some people who think that spiders are wonderful craters but let’s be honest, I'm not one to say that I'm a big fan of spiders, because of all the ones I'm killed in my life time.

One thing I can't stand about spiders is the way they are always in your space and you can't see them until they sneak up on you. This situations has happen to me more than ounces in my life. I know I'm not he only one that doesn't like spiders but I just don't like when they are in places where you don't need them to be. I'm a clean freak, and the one thing I can't stand is finding a spider in my shower! I mean it's ok if they are on the ceiling , because they are somewhat far away from me, but when they are anywhere in my shower it makes me very angry. I mean why the shower! It’s the one place you feel at ease with your-self and if you have a spider watching you or crawling down the walls of the shower, it just makes everything more awkward and gross.

Other place that I dislike finding them is in my bed! Like really thought, being in the bathroom and finding them there is one thing but your bed is a way different story. Your bed is like a secret ground or a place you can relax. It is not a place to have a spider trying to sleep with you or crawl up your legs. I mean they have their own place to live by that I mean outside were all the other animals are supposed to be, not in our houses.

I know that spiders are like any other animal and are scared of us more than we are of them, but to be honest I think most spiders know what they are doing when they scare you. To me I know that most of them will look at you, and they know what’s coming for them that’s why they start running before you can even give them a second look to see where they were at. I mean I just get creped out about talking about them. In the end I know I can’t do anything about them being in my space because they know better but still they should learn to say away!

No comments:

Post a Comment