Saturday, April 26, 2014

Teen Wolf





   


For all the TV shows out there that has gotten awards, Teen Wolf needs to be a part of that group. It has to be one of the best TV shows that have aired on MTV. I'm not one to watch TV, but when I got in to Teen Wolf, it was an addiction that has not stopped getting better every season. A part from the hot guys and romantic parts, it has a very good story line that has made fans hooked to it. It's not a show for kids but good for teens.

The story line of these shows is about teen that are battling evil focus that could or might kill them. I'm not going into details about what happens. I really wanted to write this blog about the fans out there. I have so many questions for this coming up season in June. I want to know what's going to happen to Scott and Kira. Are they going to be in a relationship? Will Scott still be love sick over Allison death? How is the whole group taking the death of two of their friends? There is so much to ask and much more.

One of the mean questions that I have to ask about next season is about the new characters. In last season there were at least two deaths of two mean characters. My thoughts on what happen last season were that Kria was the girls that replace Allison. One of the twins that died was also replaced by the girl they found in the woods that was a coyote. I can't think of her name but I know she will be a part of the group. I also want to know if they Scott and his mom will tell Scott dad more about the werewolf stuff.   

I have lots more to talk about but I know I can’t ask them in one blog post. One thing that I suggest is that people that have not seen the show or know about it, they should take a look inside the world of teen wolf and tell me what you think. I know what you are thinking, that it will be stupid but just give it a try and tell me what you think about it. I would know because I thought the same thing when my sister told me to watch it with her. If you do get chances to see it, please let me know.









No comments:

Post a Comment