Sunday, April 6, 2014

Feelings


Its starts off with a feeling you may have for someone even if you don't want to tell your-self you do. You will always bring them up and smile when you say their name. Even if you don't see them every day you make sure to call or text then because you know that will make you feel closer to them. I know we have all had or will have feeling for someone that we can't explain even if you know they are not the right person you need or want.

I'm not big on love or relationships and I don't think I will get married because I have made that decision. I know that that might not happen in the future and my decision might change but as for right now, it’s not going to. That's just a side note, but I have to say that I have had feeling for someone before and right now. Like I said I don't do relationships and I'm not a big fan, but I have to say that if you have never been in a relationship you should try one just to see how you are act towards the opposite sex.

When I was in my first relationship it was more like a friendship than a relationship. I think that everyone should have one relationship like that. It helps you know the different between a relationship and a friendly relationship.  We have all had a friend that has had told us about their crazy and unhealthy relationships, but that not how all relationships are like.

Being in a relationship takes more than it looks. Aside from the physical contact between you and your partner, there should be a more emotional level between you two not a physical one. I know that most of my friends have a physical relationship and not an emotional one, when they are in a relationship that's why it usually ends badly. I know for a fact most people only get into a relationship just for looks and lust. I know because I did it with my first relationship. It ended well but that was because we were really good friends. That's not always the case though.

I have had feeling for someone that I've been talking to for a year now and we are still not in a relationship because of the respect that the person holds for me and the emotional understanding of my feelings, he is letting me take as much time as I need until I’m ready to be in a committed relationship. I'm not trying to bouts about how my so call relationship states is great, but that you and your partner should have respect for each other space and understanding what each of you want. I know that sounds easy, but in reality it takes a lot of time and understanding.

I know we all have feelings for someone near and far, but if there is not understanding and respect in the relationship then the feelings are not worth anything to you or the person you are in a relationship with. I hope you all enjoyed and learned something from this blog post. I really wanted to open up and write something that we all have once over come in our life and move on and find someone new or better for us.

P.S. Watch Girl Code and Guy Code on MTV it talks about a lot of what we go through in our everyday life.

No comments:

Post a Comment