Thursday, April 10, 2014

Keep Calm and Listen to Music








Music makes everyone happy, it's another form of commutation for some and it's a way we can all express our self.  I love almost any kind of music except Country because it’s.... country. Music has really changed since the 1900's due to the change in cultures and values. Music today is way more out there and less covered up than back then. I'm not here is give you a history lesson on music but, I want to share how I feel towards today’s generation perception of music.  

I want to start off by saying, " Music is an art that can't be judged by who is listening or sing it." I see music as a thing that you can't judge. It's a way to express your feelings but what you are thinking. I understand that some people may not like all music (like me not liking country) but, I still try not to judge. I can't say I have not judge someone music because of the tone or the person that sang it. We all have made this judgment about songs we don't like and I think that we need to stop overlooking it.
 
           The time and effort it takes to make a song, even a whole album. We also fans that do listen to music might not understand what it takes. From my point of view it must be hard to be a musician. They all put in hard work for use to like their songs and we are the same people that bash them about a song that they work hard on. Today’s musicians are very diverse. What I mean by diverse is musicians are very much different but still have a quality’s that make them the same depending on the style or genre.
            Music is something that makes everyone happy and some shape or form. It brings out a better side of you and plays with your emotions sometime. When I listen to music it gives me a since of joy deepening on what song I’m listing to. To be honest I have a very large and wide range of music I like.  I listen to classical, RMB, hip-hop, rock, pop, soul etc. I find music to be very heart and mind driven. I think that when you know that your heart and mind are one you have a since of togetherness. Music is something that is soulful and soothes to all so keep clam and listen to it!






No comments:

Post a Comment